Tuesday, March 17, 2015

December Nature Box Canada

This is my last box curated by Nature Box during the Beta Testing phase of their Canada launch. I am happy with this box but more than excited to be able to choose my own snack next month!

Cranberry Medley
This was yummy. I really liked the dried blueberries in it!

Greek Yogurt Pretzels
These were SOOOOO good! I really like them and would get them again!

Dark Cocoa Almonds
These were pretty good. I like them enough. I could only eat a couple at a time because they are quite bitter. Not my favorite.

Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops
These were very flavorful, almost overpowering. Not my favorite.

Country Ranch Sunflower Kernels
These were really yummy! Not really a strong ranch taste, but still good!

All in all, it was a yummy month, but I am so excited to be able to choose my own snacks next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment