Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Julep Box: Wow! Beauty Lover Mystery Box

I haven't gotten a Julep box in a while and decided to spend some of my points this month to get the Wow! Beauty Lover Mystery Box.

Here's what I received:


Inside were:
Plush Pout in Cardinal Red - $20 USD
Gel Eye Glider in Olive - $16 USD
Night Shift Mask- $34 USD 

TOTAL VALUE: $70

I kind of expected more, but am happy with the Night Shift Mask and the Plush Pout. The colour of the lip product is so nice (Cardinal Red) and pigmented. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time. I always like a face mask, so I am really happy to have gotten the Night Shift! I am not excited about the eye glider, due to the fact that I have so many eye liners right now. I am happy that it is in the colour Olive and not Black though.

Julep Mavens can use the code TAKE30 to get 30% off their next purchase.

If you are not already signed up for Julep and want to check it out, click here. You can get your first box for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment