Much to my surprise, when I got home today my GlossyBox was waiting for me! The boxes usually arrive at the very end of the month or the beginning of the next month, so this was a very welcome surprise!
My box is an E V1. Here's a peek of what was inside!
Inside were the following items:
- A 40mL sample of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray - $12.99
- A 4mL sample of B. Kamins SPF20 Bio-Maple Lip Balm - $5.38
- A 12mL sample of B. Kamins Bio-Maple Body Lotion - $2.73
- A 17g sample of Dove ClearTone Anti-Perpirent - $1.51
- NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection Make-Up Palette- $25
Total Value of Products: $47.61
(The price values reflect the product sizes that I received in my GlossyBox.)
24 Eye Shadows, Black Liquid Eye Liner, Liquid Eye Shadow Base, 5 Blushers, Illuminator, 4 Lip Gloss & a Mirror
I'm probably the most excited about the Make-Up Palette and the Hair Product. I think it's good that GlossyBox put some Canadian products in the box this month! The B. Kamins products don't seem to have a great scent or anything, but due to their price, I'm looking forward to sampling them! The Dove product isn't anything special for me, but it's a nice size to throw in my camping bag!
This month's box is worth quite a bit. There was a good variety of products, and it arrived before September was over! All in all, I'm pretty pleased! If you're interested in purchasing B. Kamins products, use the code GLOSBX to get 25% off your order!
If you want to try GlossyBox, use the code GLOSSY50 to save $1.50 on your first box!