Thursday, September 6, 2012

My First Loose Button LuxeBox - Fall 2012

This month, I decided to skip my Julep subscription to try out the new Loose Button LuxeBox! I had been on the waiting list for a bit and was just accepted as the company was switching their format. This subscription is no longer monthly, it is now quarterly. The prices are as follows:

  • Quarterly (pay as-you-go) membership plan: $26 every 3 months and a total of 1 Luxe Box per plan cycle.
  • Semi-annual membership plan: $50 every 6 months, which equals to $25 per season and a total of 2 Luxe Boxes per plan cycle.
  • Annual membership plan: $96 every 12 months, which equals to $24 per season and a total of 4 Luxe Boxes per plan cycle.

You choose the plan that suits you best. I chose the quarterly to test it out and will make a decision from there. Below is a photo of what I received in my Fall LuxeBox.



  1. A 7ml sample of Philosophy Hope in a Jar
  2. A 2.07mL exclusive sample of Lacnôme Défincils in Black
  3. A 4mL product launch sample of Vera Wang Lovestruck 
  4. 3.6g exclusive sample of Lancôme Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Pearls (Matte), Designer (Metallic), Exhibition (Sheen) & Lava (Shimmer) 
  5. A FULL SIZE exclusive Loose Button Exfoliating Pad 
  6. A FULL SIZE Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Misbehaved 
  7. A 5mL rare, exclusive sample of Kérastase Elixir Ultime
The box is really nice quality. It is small enough to fit in my mail box, but large enough to hold all of these great treasures! It also came with a square of scarf-like fabric, which I'll be finding a use for! Though some of the samples are small, most are higher-end products, which I think is awesome! I am very excited about everything in this box! There is nothing that I won't try! I do wish some of the samples were a bit larger, but oh well! The eyeshadow colours don't show up the best in this photo, but they are totally wearable and gorgeous! in addition to the box itself, I have also been getting e-mail with promotions for LuxeBox subscribers, it really is the box that keeps on giving! I'm very excited about this subscription service and can't wait to see what's in my next LuxeBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment