Thursday, September 6, 2012

August GlossyBox Canada


After my box last month, my expectations for GlossyBox were pretty high. This is only my second monthly third GlossyBox. I wasn't overly excited about this month's box, but it wasn't a disappointment either.

I received my box yesterday. This month, there were few full size products and few Brand names that I actually care about. Below is a photo of my V7 box.



Again the box was beautifully presented, though not as full as last month's. In my box there was the following:
  1.  A 50mL sample of Sebastian Potion 9 Lite - $6.98
  2. A 10 count pack of Bioré Make-up Removing Towelettes - $3.99
  3. A Krylolan for GlossyBox LipStick in Glossy Pink - (love the colour!)- Unknown Cost
  4. Layla Smalto "Bijou" Nail Polish - (can't believing how small this is for the price!) - $11.99
  5. Befine Fine Food Skin Care Products - $2.90
        1. 0.5 oz. Warming Clay Mask - $0.40
        2. 10mL Pore Refining Treatment Scrub - $0.67
        3. 10mLNight Cream - $0.50
        4. 10mL Gentle Cleanser - $0.33
        5. 10mL Exfoliating Cleanser - $1.00
  6. Elasoplast SOS Blister Travel Pack - (1 bandage and a shoe size wheel?) - $1.20
  7. Trend Trunk Mystery Gift Card - $5-$250
Total Known Value of Products:  $27.06
(The price values reflect the product sizes that I received in my GlossyBox.)

The box is obviously worth more than stated above, but honestly I probably won't be using my Mystery Card unless I get a high amount or there is a reasonable shipping fee. All in all, I'm not thrilled with this box and the value isn't wonderful. The most expensive item is the teeny tiny nail polish. Oh well, better luck next month? If you're interested in buying Befine products, go to www.befine.com and use code CAN812 to get 20% off your order! I just redeemed my Trend Trunk Card and got a value of $5...I won't be using it.
    If you want to try GlossyBox, use the code GLOSSY50 to save $1.50 on your first box!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment