Friday, August 24, 2012

Liquidation World Haul (Canada)

I love getting great deals on quality products! Yesterday, I definitely did just that! Check it out!


I got Lucky Brand skinny jeans regular $79.50, for only $20! They're in a nice grey-blue colour!

Also, I was very happy to see e.l.f. cosmetics! I have been eyeing the website quite a bit - they always have great sales on and their products are super cheap- but shipping to Canada is costly. I got two eye shadow palettes for $3 and $5, along with 3 liquid liners for $3 and 3 hypershine lip glosses for $3. These prices are true to the website, but no shipping fees! I also have several e.l.f. make-up brushes that I got from Dollarama. I have seen e.l.f. products at Winners stores as well, but not as much of a selection as at Liquidation World! I'm super happy with my purchases and excited to try out my e.l.f. make-up that I have seen so many bloggers write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment