Saturday, March 14, 2015

February TopBox

My February TopBox came and I am so excited that I received the Benefit Privé box this month! This is the third year in a row that I have gotten a Benefit Privé box from Topbox and I have never been disappointed!

Let's look inside!


This box contained:


A 3mL sample of Porefessional: $4.93


A 3g sample of It's Potent! Eye Cream: $8.00


A 2.5mL sample of Puff Off! Eye Gel: $8.24


A 3g sample of Roller Lash Mascara: $9.67


TOTAL VALUE: $30.84

This Benefit box did not disappoint! There were two samples of new products which I am really excited to use! (the Roller Lash & the Puff Off!) I also really like the Porfessional, so I am happy to get another sample size!  I have tried the eye cream and like it fine, though not quite as much as my Origins eye cream. I don't think including two eye product was necessary, but oh well! Overall, I am very happy with this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment