Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Topbox

Another month, another Topbox! This month I opted for the Regular Topbox and got B3.

Here's what was inside:


This box contained:
  • A FULL SIZE Medusa's Make-Up Lip Glass in Space Kitten: $11.25
  • A 30mL sample of BC Hairtherapy Moisture Kick Beauty Balm: $3.55
  • A 2.8mL sample of Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume Mascara: $13.53
  • A 12g sample of B. Kamins Bio-Maple Maple Sugar Body Scrub: $3.39
TOTAL VALUE: $31.72

I am excited to try the hair product and the scrub sample will be nice to throw in my travel bag. Though the lip product is full size, it is not very pigmented and smells like plastic...so I am still undecided on whether I like it or not. I am very disappointed in the mascara, because I have already received this sample (September 2013) and this box is supposed to allow you to try out new products. I am going to e-mail them, so we'll see how their customer service is.

No comments:

Post a Comment