Saturday, March 14, 2015

January TopBox

My January TopBox came! Let's see what's inside!


This box contained:

  • A FULL SIZE MeMeMe Cosmetics Cherub's Blush Cheek & Lip Tint: $10.00
  • A 3mL sample of Lise Watier Firming Night Serum & A 3mL sample of Lise Watier Instant Lifting Day Serum: $11.70
  • A 7mL sample of Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30: $8.40
  • A FULL SIZE Eyeko Eye Make-Up Removers: $12.00
TOTAL VALUE: $42.10

Though the value of this box was good, I'm not very excited about any of the products. I can't see me using the tint at all (I still haven't managed to get through my tiny Benetint sample from years ago). The sunscreen and the serums are nice, but kind of boring. Same with the eye make-up removers. I am happy to receive 2 full size items, but not wowed by this month's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment