Topbox time again! This month, I opted for the regular box, even though a few of the privé boxes temped me. Here's what was inside!
This box contained:
- A FULL SIZE Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in She Drives Me Crazy: $20.00
- Three 5mL samples of Me Maxeffects Naturals Eye & Face Makep Remover Plus Toner: $1.73
- A FULL SIZE Matrix Style Link Smooth Setter: $16.25
- A 7mL sample of Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight: $6.94
- BONUS: A 59mL sample of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF30 Sunscreen Lotion : $?
TOTAL VALUE: $44.92+
First of all, I would like to take a moment to appreciate the colour of the organza bag - beautiful! Okay, so a full size Deborah Lippmann polish? This alone is a win and I really like the spring colour of it! Normally, I wouldn't be thrilled to received foil packets, but the nail polish makes up for it and these packets will be handy for travelling. I'm also excited for the full size Matrix product, it smells SOOOOO good! Philosophy is a nice brand, but I honestly haven't tried many products from them, so this will be nice to try out. I love the sunscreen that I received, it smells great and will go right in my car! You can never have enough sunscreen when you are as pale as I am!
All in all, this is an amazing box, waaaaaaay better than last month!