Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My 1st BirchBox Canada - March 2015

Late last year, I was so excited to hear that BirchBox was coming to Canada and I finally took the plunge! How could I resist when this month was guaranteed to come with a Beauty Blender + Mini Blender Cleanser?




This box contained:
  • A sample of Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
  • A Beauty Blender & Mini Blender Cleanser
  • A 0.8g sample of Cynthia Rowley Black Eyeliner
  • A 15mL sample of Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme
  • A 20g sample of Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
I am really impressed with this box. It was a great variety. Let's face it - the highlight is definitely the Beauty Blender & mini Blender Cleanser! I am so excited to have a back up at such a great value! I am interested in trying the Vasanti scrub, as I have heard good things about it. The leave-in conditioner smells like vanilla and will definitely be used! The Harvey Prince creme smells good, let's hope it cooperates with my sensitive skin! The only let down is the eyeliner - I have never tried anything from this brand but I don't wear a lot of pencil liner, so this is not something that I needed.

All in all, a great start! Let's hope they can keep it up!

If you are interested in subscribing to BirchBox click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment