Saturday, February 2, 2013

January TopBox Privé: Clinique!

This moth TopBox introduced their new Privé Boxes: a box dedicated to one brand. The brand itself was a surprise until the beloved tube showed up in our mailboxes! This month's brand was : Clinique! I personally always eye the Clinique products in the stores, but have never caved in and bought them. I have very sensitive skin and would hate to waste that kind of money on a product that I may only use once. 

Here's what was in my TopBox!



  • A 1.6g Sample of Clinique ColourSurge Eye Shadow Duo in 02 like mink 
  • A 60 mLSample of Clinique Eye Make-Up Solvent
  • A 60 mL Sample of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 (Dry/Combination Skin)
  • A 7mL Sample of Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus (wrinkle & UV damage corrector)

These sample sizes are very generous and will give me a great feel for the brand! I am so happy! With this month's box! Next month they have 3 different Privé Boxes that you can put in for or you can choose to have the regular mixture of goodies! I only put my name in for the Benefit Privé Box, if I get it I'll be very happy, if I don't I love the surprise of the regular TopBox, so for me it's a win, win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment