Saturday, February 16, 2013

JewelMint Essential Mystery Box Review- February 2013

I received my JewelMint Mystery Box yesterday! Yay! 

I got the minimum of 4 items, and overall I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not over the moon, but I don't feel totally ripped off either. I was a bit nervous after reading a lot of blogs that said the mystery boxes weren't worth it...

Here's what I got:


My favorite piece if probably the red stone earrings. I don't wear a lot of red, so I don't have many red accessories and these are beautiful and seem to be really good quality.

My next favorite piece is this bracelet. I don't own anything like it, and the light pink & pearl coloured stones make it perfect for spring!
I was surprised to see belt in my box. I didn't even know Jewelmint made belts....I'm okay with this belt, I think it would dress up a simple black dress.

My least favorite item are the shooting star earrings. I like the colours, but feel that only a teenager could pull these off.
Did you get a mystery box from JewelMint? How did you like yours? Also, any Americans, make sure you enter my Havaianas giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment