Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 2013 Julep Maven Box + add-on

My Julep Maven box came today! This month I chose the Bombshell profile for the first time. Also, this month I also chose an add-on for the first time ever! I chose Jane, a beautiful rose gold full coverage glitter, she is so beautiful! The bombshell box included the following:


I received the following:

What a month! Julep never ceases to amaze me. I love Ginger! It applies really nicely! I have also used the oxygen nail treatment. I has a translucent pale pink colour to it and it seemed to have helped my nails. In the bottle Jane looks more copper than rose gold, I'll  have to see how it looks on nails! Overall, another great month!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo the colors are pretty! I've never used an oxygen treatment before, sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete