Saturday, February 9, 2013

January 2013 GlossyBox

I know, I know...I unsubscribed from Glossybox for a few months and got suckered back in because of the Ambassador program. I had enough GlossyDots to get a FREE box...so I signed back up for two months. It always is exciting to get that pink box in the mail and here is what was in my January box:



A FULL SIZE Wella Professionals Mousse - $17.99
A teeny tiny sample of Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - ??
A 25g sample of Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion - $1.91
A FULL SIZE Nivea Essential Lip Care product - $2.00
A FULL SIZE Curel Hand & Cuticle Therapy - $3.99
12 Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizing Wipes - $3.13

TOTAL VALUE: + $29.02

This month the Glossy theme was skin nourishing products. Honestly it didn't really suit my taste, but it was okay....I guess. I have a ton of moisturizing products right now. This theme may have been more suitable before the cold hit us! I'm not wowed by any of the products. I have received the sanitizing wipes in the past. The Nivea product was kind of a dud for me, along with the Curel cream. The mousse smells amazing! Mousse isn't part of my every day routine, but I'll give it a try. I have never tried any products from Too Faced before, so I was excited to see this in my box, however the sample size is so ridiculously small. I guess I'm happiest with the Burt's Bees lotion, I have been trying out a lot of Burt's Bees products lately and they are really doing wonders for my skin! I'm sticking around for next month's box, Glossy Box's Anniversary Box! They released a video saying that the next box will include the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I am super excited about received this product! I have tried the Deep Repair Masque, and it really is amazing!

If you would like to sign up for Glossy Box, use the code GLOSSY50 to save 10% on your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment