Saturday, January 12, 2013

Julep Mystery Wristlet!

Over the holidays, Julep had a different deal on for 12 days. On day 8 they had a mystery wristlet as their special deal of the day. Being a huge fan of the mystery boxes, of course I caved! In each wristlet you were guaranteed an essential cuticle oil and a value of $75 - $200!

Here is what I received:



Brandt $14
Hailee $14

TOTAL PRODUCT VALUE: $60

Even though I definitely got the low end value, I'm still quite happy. The wristlet is a bit smaller than I expected, but it is made of great quality material and is exactly what I needed. I love the essential cuticle oil, so it's nice to have a spare for when I run out of the one I'm currently using. As for the colours, I love the suede finish Julep polishes, so I was very excited to see Hailee inside of my wristlet. I have been wanting Brandt for a while, and skipped out on the Trina Turk month, so I was equally happy to see Brant in my wristlet! Charlotte is a nice colour, and don't have another soft purple, so she's also a welcome addition. All in all, I'm quite happy with this purchase...I'm still on cloud 9 with my Gold Julep Maven Box though!

If you're not a Julep Maven, I highly recommend joining today! I think you can still use the codes 2815043, PENNY or JULEPVIP to receive your intro box for only 1 cent plus shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment