Monday, January 7, 2013

January Julep Maven GOLDEN Box!

My  Julep Maven Box came today & to my surprise I received a GOLDEN BOX!!! Yes the box really is gold! I had such a hectic day that I didn't even notice, I was just happy to get my Julep box in the mail! This month's theme was neons & nudes. I decided to switch to the It Girl box, because I fell in love with  Amelia. To be honest I was more into the nudes than the neons, but now that I have the neon colours they are very pretty & wearable! 

Here is a picture of all my goods!


Inside I received the following:

A sheet of the new "Swatch Me!" Stickers (20 stickers)
3 Neon Hair Ties
A $25 Gift Card to Havaianas
7 Polishes! @ $14 each = $98

TOTAL VALUE: OVER $ 123!!!

Pretty amazing!! I am so excited! I actually got this month's box with Jules, so this cost me absolutely nothing! I know it's greedy, but I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't choose a different style because I really would like to try the product included in this month's boxes: Hand & Cuticle Stick. I am such a sucker for the products that Julep makes! Truth be told, I think I love them more than the polish itself! I'm still waiting for my Mystery Wristlet, hopefully it comes in later this week! Although, I can't imagine it topping this box! 

If you're not a Julep Maven, I highly recommend joining today! I think you can still use the codes 2815043, PENNY or JULEPVIP to receive your intro box for only 1 cent!

Thank-you Julep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment