Sunday, January 6, 2013

Julep: New Years Eve Mystery Box!

Over the holidays, I caved in and in addition to the monthly January Julep Maven Box, I also bought a NYE Mystery box and  Mystery Clutch. I have not yet received the clutch, but my NYE Box came in a couple of days ago. This Mystery Box guaranteed a minimum $100 value!

Here's what I received:


5 Polishes @ $14 each -  $70
(Mystery Glitter, LaurenAnnieCindy & Dendrie
1 Emery Board ~ Unknown Value

TOTAL VALUE: OVER $120.52 !!

Overall, I'm very happy this this box, I definitely got my money's worth! I love all of the polishes that I received  I only received one polish duplicate (Lauren), but I love the colour and actually only have half of my bottle left! I also really like the Pedi Creme, it's amazing! I still have half a bottle left from another box, but I'm sure it'll get used! I'm not every excited about the mascara, because it's brown. However, a lot of people rave about how good it is, so I'll definitely try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment