Monday, December 31, 2012

GlossyBox Ambassador Mail

Before cancelling my subscription to GlossyBox, I signed up to be a GlossyBox Ambassador. My role is basically to promote the company, via my blog and word or mouth. I cancelled because the price was increasing and I finally got off of TopBox's wait list, however I am now thinking of switching back to GlossyBox because my two TopBoxes didn't really impress me.

Anyway! I received my GlossyBox Ambassador package earlier this week and was thrilled & surprised! Here's what was inside!


  1. A FULL SIZE (300g) Sebastian Professionals Re-Shaper : brushable, humidity resistant strong hold hairspray
  2. A FULL SIZE (300g) Vitabath Plus for Dry Skin Moisturizing Bath & Shower Gel
  3. A FULL SIZE Nicole by O.P.I. Nail Polish, in the shade Still Into Pink
  4. A FULL SIZE Zoya Nail Polish, in the shade Ziv
  5. A Make-Up Bag
  6. A 50mL sample of Elin Bianco Treatment Mask, Enriched with Organic Palm Kernal Oil
  7. The GlossyBox Ambassador Handbook & Business Cards
The products didn't come in the typical pink box, but they are all awesome products that I'm looking forward to trying out! After January's TopBox I think I'll be switching back to Glossy Box - the December box looked amazing!

GlossyBox is a monthly beauty box subscription that offers a mixture of drug store brand and high end beauty products - they often offer full size products too! If you want to try GlossyBox, use the code GLOSSY50 to save 10% on your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment