Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Luxe Box


My winter Luxe Box has arrived! Since last time was so great, I decided to get the annual membership! This subscription is now quarterly and you can choose the plan that works best for you, the prices are as follows:
  • Quarterly (pay as-you-go) membership plan: $26 every 3 months and a total of 1 Luxe Box per plan cycle.
  • Semi-annual membership plan: $50 every 6 months, which equals to $25 per season and a total of 2 Luxe Boxes per plan cycle.
  • Annual membership plan: $96 every 12 months, which equals to $24 per season and a total of 4 Luxe Boxes per plan cycle.
Here is a photo of what I received:

A 60mL sample of Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
  1. A 15g sample of B. Kamins BB Cream
  2. A 6g sample of B. Kamins Eye Cream
  3. A 4mL sample of B. Kamins Lip Balm
  4. A Loose Button Kabuki Brush
  5. A pair of Loose Button Faux Eye Lashes
  6. A 3mL sample of Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
  7. A 15mL sample of Calvin Klein Euphoria eau de parfum spray
My box arrived a bit later than others, and I was really excited to see what was inside. I absolutely loved the Fall Luxe Box and couldn't wait to see what my Winter Box had inside! The first thing I saw was a ncie quality draw string bag with the Loose Button symbol on it. It is so nice! I love it! As for the products in my box, I wasn't as impressed as I was with the Fall Box. In anticipation, I made the mistake of watching some youtube videos and reading some blogs and kind of got my hopes up, I really wanted the Essie nail polish or the eyeco skinny mascara, however I didn't get either, oh well! Maybe next time!

I'm not entirely sure why I received the Marc Anthony product because my hair is pin straight, so I guess I'll be gifting that product (too bad too because it was the largest product in my box!). I've never worn false eyelashes in my life, so I'm not thrilled about them either. I received a different Keratase sample in my Fall Luxe Box and loved it, so I am looking forward to trying out that product. The Kalvin Clein sample isn't something that I would buy myself, but it is really nice, a great size & has a spray top (yay!)  And who doesn't need another Kabuki brush?! I am probably most disappointed that there were, not one, but three B. Kamins products in my box. I received two products from this company in a previous GlossyBox and wasn't impressed with them. I guess I'll give the company another shot, but I'm definitely not impressed to get 3 products from the same company in the same box.

All in all, I'm okay with my Winter box, but it definitely wasn't great compared to my Fall box. I wish there were more make-up products and less cream and hair products. Fingers crossed for my Spring Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment