Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sephora 500 point perk: Nars

I had been collecting points for a while and have been waiting for a 500 point perk to spend them on. When I saw this NARS perk, I had to get it!



This perk included:
  • A 4ml Lip Gloss in Chelsea Girls - $21.33
  • A 2.8g Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - $11.42
  • A 3ml Audacious Mascara in Black Moon - $12.75
  • A 3.5g Blush in Orgasm- $28.50
TOTAL VALUE: $74.00!!!

This is a great value, that I couldn't pass up! I haven't tried many products from Nars, but I have liked what I have tried. These are all new products for me and I am o excited to start using with them! I have heard such great things about the blush and eyeshadow base, in particular.  I also love the colour of this lip gloss! Great value!


No comments:

Post a Comment