Saturday, June 4, 2016

May 2016 Topbox

Here is my May TopBox!


This box included:
  • A 100g sample of Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask - $2.17
  • A 30ml sample of The FaceShop Collagen Pomegranate Pack - $4.05
  • A FULL SIZE (10ml) Pur-Lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream with SPF 30 - $12.55
  • A FULL SIZE Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in  Hot Hot Tamale - $15.83
TOTAL VALUE: $34.60

I was very underwhelmed by this month's box. The hair mask is what I am most excited about. I will also use the mask and possibly the BB cream. I am kind of surprised that the BB cream is supposed to be full size, but is only 10ml....odd. I am the most disappointed with the nail polish. I received this a few months ago in another shade and have still not used it....
Not the best month for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment