Tuesday, July 5, 2016

June TopBox 2016

June has been super busy for me, so here, finally is my June Topbox!



  • A 5mL sample of O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel with Face Brightening Agents - $6.95
  • A FULL SIZE Barefoot Venue Lip Bliss in Maple Blondie - $7.50
  • A Pur-Lisse Blue Locus & White Tea Treatment Sheet Mask - $8.00
  • A FULL SIZE China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Pinking our the Window - $10.00

TOTAL VALUE: $32.45

This box was iffy for me. I am disappointed to receive ANOTHER nail polish, but this is a band that I actually like and a colour that I will probably wear (though I haven't yet...) I like the brand Barefoot Venus and am excited to try out this lip balm! The face mask and peel will be good to try, although I am disappointed in the lack of variety within this box. Overall, not bad, but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment