Saturday, July 9, 2016

Chick Advisor: Vichy Hydration (Dry Skin) Routine.

First peek!


My box included the following products:
  • A 150mL (FULL SIZE) Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer - $19.95
  • A 150mL (FULL SIZE) Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water - $13.00
  • A 50mL (FULL SIZE) Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream - $ 39.95
TOTAL VALUE: $72.90!

Very generous of Vichy! They all seem to suit my skin type. I have tried the Eau Thermal Water and it is so refreshing! The cream seems to be rich and gel-like, which I like in a night cream. When it comes to face cleansers, I prefer foaming cleansers, so I am excited to try this one out!

I am super excited to use all of these! Thanks Vichy!

I received 3 full size products from Vichy last year as well, you can see that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment