Saturday, June 4, 2016

RachhLoves Topbox

When YouTuber RachhLoves collaborated with TopBox to create this, I had to have it! I had a $5 off code, so this only cost me $14.00 and it claims to have a $68+ value!!


This box included:
  • A FULL SIZE NYX Butter Gloss, I chose the shade Sugar Cookie 
  • A 2.5ml sample of Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara 
  • A 15g sample of GlamGlow FlashMud
  • A 7ml sample of Delictable Everything Balm 
  • 2 5ml minis of Essie's Summer Collection, I chose the shades Loot the Booty & Viva Antigua 
I love the Nyx Butter Glosses and was happy to get another! I have tried many of the GlamGlow masks and have loved them all, I have not tried this one yet though and am very excited! The nail polish colours are beautiful and the mini sizes are perfect! - I never go through full size nail polishes! The Everything Balm smells so good ad is very moisturizing - I know it will come in handy! The mascara is a good size, so it will be nice to try too. Overall, I think this is a great value and I will actually use all of these products! I am so happy to have gotten this!

No comments:

Post a Comment