Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 2016 TopBox

It's TopBox time again!


Here's what was inside this month:

  • A FULL SIZE OFRA Lipliner in Wine - $17.25
  • A 7mL sample of Pure-Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum - $30.33
  • A FULL SIZE Ciaté Nail Lacquer in roller coaster - $15.00
  • A FULL SIZE POP Beauty Pure Pigment in Matte Bark - $11.42
  • A FULL SIZE Schick Hydro Silk Razor - $9.97
  • A $5.00 Coupon for Razor Refills - $5.00 Value
TOTAL VALUE: $88.97

This month, I received a Schick Razor as a bonus item. It's always nice to get a bonus item - Thanks TopBox! I now that the value of this box is really good and that I have a lot of full size items, so I'm happy with that. I think that TopBox is really trying to up their game - although it did fall short for me this month. I really don't use loose pigments, the lipliner is quite dark - I probably will get some wear out of it, but little- and the nail polish isn't really my thing. I prefer non glitter polishes. I am most excited about the eye serum, and, well, I guess the razor? Boring, I know. All in all, I appreciate the effort, just not quite to my taste - maybe I should update my profile? Is there a profile for TopBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment