Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Glam Sense: Dove Campaign




For this campaign, I was sent 5 full size products to review - yes 5! Wow! I have tried and really liked Dove products - If you have been reading my blog you know my love for the Dove Nourishing Body Wash in Pistachio with Magnolia - IT JUST SMELLS SO GOOD!

Anyways! As soon as I opened this box, I was hit with a very intense baby powder scent. I'm not really into that, but it didn't stop me from trying the products. After smelling each individual product, I', not sure where the strong scent came from - maybe just all of them condensed inside a small box? I was sent: the Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner, the Deep Moisture Body Wash, the White Beauty Bar and the Go Sleeveless Antiperspirant. After trying these out, here are my thoughts!


(I priced these items on Walmart.ca)

Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner ($4.96 each):
Of all the products that I was sent, I like the scent of these the most! The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner left my hair feeling moisturized. It was easy to run my tangle teaser through my hair after using these products - I have very fine tangled hair usually. I really enjoy these!

Deep Moisture Body Wash ($4.97):
I love this product - not as much as the Pistachio Magnolia - but still! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It lathers very well and has a light, fresh scent.  Very gentle on my dry, sensitive skin.

White Beauty Bar ($3.27 for 2 bars):
This is my go to bar of soap. I have very sensitive skin and this has always been good to me and has never caused me to break out. It is very gentle and lathers well. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. This is also great for cleaning make-up brushes!

Go Sleeveless Antiperspirant ($2.97):
This too smells great! It's a very mild, warm scent. It goes in smoothly and leaves me feeling fresh all day. It doesn't seem to ball up under my arms, like other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment