This month's BirchBox came.
This month's box included:
- A 20mL sample of Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
- A 25g sample of Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
- A Deluxe Sample of Laqa & Co. Cheeky Lip Crayon in Cray Cray
- A 30mL sample of Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion
- A 22mL sample of Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Pomegranate
Overall, I found this month to be so-so. The sample sizes are all a good size and allow for multiple uses. None of the brands really wow me. Many of these brands are repeat brands. I will use most of these products during travel, they are all nice to have. I am probably mot disappointed with the Laqa & Co. lip & cheek tint, this is my third sample from them in the short time that I have been subscribed. I am most happy with the hand cream and the shaving cream. All in all nothing to write home about, but not a complete let down either....I'm thinking about cashing in my points and cancelling, we'll wait one more month. Check out BirchBox for yourself!