Saturday, October 31, 2015

September BirchBox 2015

This month's BirchBox came. 



This box included:

  • A 30g sample of Tocca Green Tea & Lemon Nourishing Body Scrub
  • A 8mL sample of 100% Pure coffee bean caffeine eye cream
  • A 30mL sample of Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Blow Dry Spray
  • A 1mL sample of Raw Spirit Citadelle fragrance 
  • A 1.5g Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow in 02
Not a bad box. I am most excited to use the Japonesque & the Tocca products. The Hair product smells really good and the eye cream will be nice, I just have so many eye cream sample right now to go through! I am disappointed to receive a fragrance sample. It is so tiny and not a scent that I like...I could seriously get a bigger fragrance scent for free at any store where fragrances are sold....Not bad, but not out of the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment