Thursday, August 13, 2015

August TopBox 2015

TopBox came early this month! YAY!


Here's what was inside:
  • A FULL SIZE Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - $12.99
  • A FULL SIZE Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Striptease - $20.00
  • A 15mL Sample of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ - $3.00
  • A mini Essie Nail Polish in Perennial Chic - $3.70
  • BONUS ITEM: A 45mL sample of TRESemmé Perfectly (Un)done Waves - $3.00

TOTAL VALUE: $42.69

** Please note that I have had to look at various websites to predict the values (mainly well.ca) as many were not indicated on the product card.**

I am assuming the TRESemmé product is a Bonus Item as it is not indicated on my card and was outside of the bag in the TopBox envelope. It is always nice to receive a Bonus Item, but I'm not sure why they felt the need to send me two Beach Wave creating products in the same box. I like the size of all of the products. The Model Co Lip Gloss is a nice everyday shade, and I like that there is a mirror included on the tube. The La Roche-Posay product is a cream that is supposed to sooth dry itchy skin; I am very interested in trying it out! I'm not thrilled by the Essie colour, but I'll try it. Overall, not an amazing box, but still a good value and assortment of items!

No comments:

Post a Comment