Friday, July 24, 2015

July TopBox 2015

July's Topbox is here!


Here's what was inside:

  • A FULL SIZE Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil - $13.00
  • A FULL SIZE Seche Vite Top Coat - $9.95
  • A 30mL Sample of St. Tropez Everyday Body Gradual Tan in Medium/Dark - $4.50
  • A 1.5 Sample of Bare Mineral Lash Domination Voluming Mascara - $2.70
TOTAL VALUE: $30.15

I am quite happy with this month's box! It is a nice variety! The eyebrow pencil says it's universal, but I think it will be too dark for my light brows. I am so happy to have gotten Seche Vite! It is my favorite top coat and I am about half way done of the one I have now! I am interested to use the self tanning cream, but a bit scared as it is medium/dark and I am fair. The mascara sample is TINY, but I will definitely use it! All in all, no major complaints! A good month!

SAVE 30% AT OFRA WITH THE CODE "topbox".

I contacted Holt Renfrew and they sent me the nail file from last month! So nice of them! I also contacted Fruits & Passion and didn't hear back from them....strange...



No comments:

Post a Comment