Friday, July 24, 2015

July BirchBox 2015

This month's BirchBox came and I was actually quite impressed this month. 


This month's box included:


  • A 40mL sample of Gilchrist & Soames Spa Body Lotion in Relaxing Sea Fennel
  • A 30mL sample of Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
  • A pair of Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
  • A 0.8g sample of The Balm Balm Desert Blush/Bronzer
  • A 20mL sample of Vasanti Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser

Apparently this month's box was a collaboration with Best Health....I'm not sure who they are as I have never heard of them before. Overall, I found this month to have a much better variety than previous months. I know that there is another body wash and shampoo, but I am happy about the sizes of them and that it is a clarifying shampoo! I am also excited to have received a sample of the Balm Desert! The Balm is not easy to get where I am from, so I love getting the samples to try! The Vasanti face wash smells nice and is a nice size for travel. Eye gels are always something fun to get that I would never buy myself. Overall, a much better month this month! Good work BirchBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment