Friday, July 24, 2015

June 2015 Birchbox Canada

This month, we were all supposed to receive an Eyeko liquid liner, but Birchbox ate their words very quickly after they were "held up in customs". They then promised a great make-up sample in each box (mine is not great by any means haha), plus two products selected by someone who I have never heard of.....Anyways, here is what was inside my Birchbox this month.

  • Beauty Protector Body Cleanser 
  • Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain in Poppy (I seem to have lost this by the time I took the pic)
  • Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer 
  • PARLOR Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray 
  • Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel 
  • Pura Vida Lace Headband with Charm 
PROS:
  • I'm excited to try the Beauty Protector body cleanser, it smells just like the hair product that I received (and used up) in my first Birchbox. 
  • I am interested in the 3-minute peel. I'm new to peels and think it's a unique item to receive in a beauty box.
  • The Naobay cream smells quite nice and though, kind of boring, it will be something that I use.
CONS:
  • The lip stain is so small and not a colour that I use.
  • The headband is very tight and not really something that I wear often...maybe I'll use it while I wash my face....
  • I have so many sea salt sprays and hardly use them.
So overall, another Birchbox, another miss. I've been hoping that Birchbox would step up their game, but I continue to be underwhelmed....

No comments:

Post a Comment