- Beauty Protector Body Cleanser
- Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain in Poppy (I seem to have lost this by the time I took the pic)
- Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
- PARLOR Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel
- Pura Vida Lace Headband with Charm
- I'm excited to try the Beauty Protector body cleanser, it smells just like the hair product that I received (and used up) in my first Birchbox.
- I am interested in the 3-minute peel. I'm new to peels and think it's a unique item to receive in a beauty box.
- The Naobay cream smells quite nice and though, kind of boring, it will be something that I use.
- The lip stain is so small and not a colour that I use.
- The headband is very tight and not really something that I wear often...maybe I'll use it while I wash my face....
- I have so many sea salt sprays and hardly use them.
So overall, another Birchbox, another miss. I've been hoping that Birchbox would step up their game, but I continue to be underwhelmed....