Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sephora VIBLONG Review

Just before I placed my birthday order, this promo was sent to my e-mail, so of course I added it to my order! I have never tried any Bobbi Brown products before, and have read one of her books, so this gift with purchase was very appealing to me!

A GIFT FROM BOBBI BROWN. FREE FOR VIB & VIB ROUGE* USE CODE: VIBLONG. Get a flawless look with a trio of everyday makeup essentials—FREE with C$50 purchase. Mini set includes Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Shadow, Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet, and Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.

Included were 3 deluxe samples from Bobbi Brown: 
Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Bark
Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet
Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover (30ml)



The sample sizes are generous for a gift with purchase! My only problem is that in the description Sephora stated that the Shadow would be in the shade Shadow (a blue-grey colour), but they actually sent the shade Bark (a deep brown colour). I will still wear the brown, but was looking forward to the blue-grey. 

Overall, I am happy with this set. Did you get this? If so, what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment