Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 2015 Birchbox Canada

After last month's BirchBox being kind of a flop, I was so curious to see that this month's had in store for me. Let's take a peek inside!



This box contained:
  • A 3g sample of Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
  • A 45ml sample of Essential Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion
  • A 2g sample of Laqa & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour
  • A 44mL sample of Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing Body Wash in When life gives you too many lemons (and you've misplaced your happy place...)
  • A 30ml sample of Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray
After an underwhelming box last month, this month was a bit better, but still somewhat lacking.

The box this month is so cute! It is my favorite yet! I like the eye cream, I received a sample earlier this year in my TopBox and and currently using and liking it. I like the hairspray sample and am excited to have a small size for when I travel.

On to the negatives...The body lotion has a really herbal scent and seems like it will be hard to get out of the container. The shower gel smells okay, but not great. I have received a lip lube from Laqa & Co before, and found it really dry on my lips. On top of that, the colour of the lip lube is not totally wearable, so I am not excited about the only make-up product that was in my box.

Again, not a lot of variety in this box. Next month's box is supposed to contain an Eyeko liquid eyeliner, so hopefully BirchBox has upped their game!

If you are interested in subscribing to BirchBox click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment