Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 2015 Topbox

Another month,another TopBox! This is what I received this month:


Inside was:
  • A 100ml sample of The Face Shop Herb Day 351 Cleansing Foam in Aloe ~ $3.53
  • A 30ml sample of The Face Shop Seaweed Moisturizing Pack ~ $3.27
  • A 5ml Essie Nail Lacquer in Flowerista ~ $3.70
  • A FULL SIZE Medusa'a Makeup Eye shadow in Jungle Fever ~ $8.00
TOTAL VALUE: $18.50
Plus a $5.00 off a purchase of $30+ coupon at The Face Shop

I have never tried The Face Shop products before, so I am excited to try them; however, I don't like receiving multiple items from the same brand in one box. I am probably most excited to try the Seaweed mask! The Essie nail polish is nice to get, and I never use up an entire nail polish, so I like the mini size and the colour is okay (not my favourite though). The cleanser should be nice and gentle. I will not use the eye shadow; it's just not my colour. Also, I won't use the coupon because we don't have any store locations in Eastern Canada.

All in all, this month was kind of a flop for me and had an incredibly low value.

No comments:

Post a Comment