Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Topbox: Osis+ & Benefit

So this month Topbox made a booboo and sent me the Osis+ box by accident, they then sent me the Benefit box that I had wished for. I hardly ever have to deal with TopBox's customer service, but when I do, they are great! So, I ended up getting two boxes this month.

Let's start with the Osis+ box:


This box contained two items:
  • 125mL of Osis+ Twin Curl = $20.00
  • 50mL of Osis+ Magic = $22.00
 TOTAL VALUE: $42.00

Honestly I would have been happy receiving this by accident if I had curly hair, but my hair is pretty much pin straight, so I can really only use the Osis+ Magic, which I have been really enjoying! It smooths my hair (even in this humid weather!) without weighing it down. I really like it! As for the Twin Curl, I'll be finding it a new home. The value of this box is excellent.

On to the second box!


This box contained four items:
  • 2.5mL sample of Benefit Stay don't Stray in Medium/Deep = $7.27
  • 30g sample of Benefit They're Real! Mascara = $9.67
  • 7.5mL sample of Benefit They're Real! Remover = $3.30
  • 0.10g sample of Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner = $2.18
 TOTAL VALUE: $22.42

 I have tried the Stay don't Stray eyeshadow primer in light before, and like it. It takes me quite a while to go through eyeshadow primer, so this is a generous sample size. I am very air though, so I'll likely be giving this away. I love the They're Real! mascara. It is probably my favorite mascara, so this is what I found most appealing. The remover seems interesting. It is a new product that is supposed to "strip down waterproof make-up", we'll see! The Push-up liner was also appealing to me. This is another new product which is supposed to make applying gel liner easy. I've seen a lot of negative reviews of this product, so we'll see! I must say that all of these sample were quite small. Below, I photographed them net to a pen to give you a better idea of their size.

All in all, I am very happy to try some new products this month and to get another sample of the They're Real! mascara. Great month, Topbox! We'll see what next month has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment