Thursday, July 3, 2014

eLuxe.ca - Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC

I have been eyeing the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. for some time now and couldn't bare to bite the bullet....until a couple of weeks ago. It isn't an easy bag to get your hands on in Canada and usually retails for $225 CAN. Two weeks ago, I stumbled upon a site called eLuxe.ca. They were having a 40% off sale...that's right 40% off, plus free shipping on orders over $100! How could I resist? I couldn't! There were only 3 colours to choose from and I decided to go with Twilight Sky. On their website, it appeared to be a more vibrant blue, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is more of a periwinkle blue.

It arrived within 5 days of placing my order. It came very well packaged. There was a lot of protective wrap and paper. It came in an eLuxe dust bag. 



The bag itself came with a Rebecca Minkoff dust bag, extra leather for the zippers, a certificate of authenticity and a sample of Dove deodorant...who doesn't like a free sample with their designer bag? haha The interior of the bag is the same fabric as the dust bag. I loooove this bag for so many reasons! It is big enough for everything that I need, but not too big that I end up carrying a bunch of extra stuff around. The colour is fantastic! The quality of the bag is amazing. All of the little details of this bag make it very versatile. You can dress it up or down, depending on your outfit. The one negative is that this bag is a bit heavy due to all of the hardware on it.

Overall, I am beyond pleased with this purchase and would recommend eLuxe.ca to anyone looking to buy a Mini M.A.C. in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment