Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Nature Box Canada

This month's Nature Box Canada arrived!

Again, this box is in beta testing, so they chose the 5 snacks that I received.
 
This month the 5 snacks included:

1. Cinnamon swirl kettle kernels:

 These are very sweet and crunchy. They taste a lot like cinnamon toast crunch. I really like them, but can only eat a few at a time because they are so sweet!

2. Granny smith apples:

These are delicious, not as good as the Big Island Pineapple from last month though. I love that granny smith apples are the only listed ingredient. Definitely a good, healthy snack!

3. Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels:

These are really delicious. They have a great crunch to them and are coated in seasoning. I really liked them. They are also quite hearty, 3 or 4 make a good snack.

4. Black and white granola:


I really like this granola, though I do prefer the granola from last month. I usually like mixing my granola with yogurt ad fruit, but am not a fan of mixing this because of the cocoa. I did enjoy just eating it straight out of the bag though.

5. Coconut date energy bites:   

I'm not a huge fan of these. I like that the only two ingredients are date and coconut, but I'm just not a date person.

Overall, I really enjoyed this box. It costs $19.95 USD plus $4.95 USD for shipping. The shipping was very fast. I can't wait to see what is coming next month! Try Nature Box for yourself, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment