Well, it has been a while since my last empties post, so here come mini reviews of lots of products that I have used up!
1. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo
I have been trying to branch out and try different dry shampoos, but this is my go to! The scent isn't too strong and it absorbs all of my oils. I will be repurchasing this!
2. Oscar Blandi Volumizing Shampoo
I got this on sale at Winner's...it ws okay, but nothing special. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
3. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
This has a very strong scent that lingers. When it sprays, it doesn't come out in a fine mist which makes it difficult to work into the hair. I would never buy this again.
4. Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-in Treatment
I like this product. I have been using it for years. It keeps my hair from tangling and prevents split ends! I already have another bottle.
5. Professional Sebastian Re-shaper Strong Hold Hairspray
I got this from GlossyBox and really like it! It doesn't have a strong scent, like most hairsprays. It comes out in a fine mist and it doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy. I am missing this and searching for another bottle of it!
6. Nexxus Ultimate Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner
These both smelled soooo good! But honestly, they didn't do anything different for my hair than cheaper brands. So I probably won't be buying them.
7. Living Proof Anti-frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
I received this as a sample from Sephora and realllllly like it! I am considering buying the full size, but don't care for the price tag....we'll see
8. Professional Sebastion Potion 9 Lite
I got this at Winner's and rally liked it! I'm on the hunt for another!
9. Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
I used to use Organix shampoo & conditioner all of the time...but this bottle was really difficult to get the product out of for some reason....I'm taking a break from this brand for now
10. L'oreal Mythic Oil
I really like this oil and may buy it when I am finished my Moroccan Oil...
Hand & Body Products
1. Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream
I loooove this! It smells amazing, it absorbs quickly and I already have another!
2. Eos Pomegranate Raspberry Shaving Cream
I hated this! Well...the product itself is good...but the packaging is awful! The pump doesn't always work...and it is very difficult to use all of the product inside. I will never buy this again.
3. Dove Nourishing Body Wash in Pistachio Cream with Magnolia
This smells so good! Dove always has great products for my dry skin! I loved this and have already bought a new one!
4. Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash - Sensitive Skin
This is nice, it does what it is supposed to. I have bought another.
5. Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter
I love the body butters from the Body Shop! They really hydrate my dry skin. This scent in particular isn't my favorite, but I have already bought more body butters in other scents!
6. Julep Nail Polish Remover
This is my favorite polish remover! It is gentle on my nails, but removes polish quickly and easily. I will probably repurchase this when I am out of the rest of my polish removers.
7. Julep Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
This is amazing! I love this scrub and the matching cream. they smell amazing and do amazing things to my skin! I am on the lookout for more!
8. L'Occitane Amande Body Oil
I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already gotten another sample and have bought the full size.
1. Ole Henriksen African Read Tea Foaming Cleanser
This is a nice size to take traveling, smells good and takes off all of the day's dirt! I already have another one in my travel bag.
2. Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
This is a nice serum. It absorbs quickly and left my skin feeling nice. I'm not sure bout the long term effects...I probably won't buy this (it's waaaaay too expensive!), but do have some more samples that I am working through.
3. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
I love this serum! It smells so nice, absorbs quickly and left my skin feeling so soft. A little goes a long way with this! I will definitely be buying this again!
4. Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray
This is nice. It is very refreshing and I like the idea of it. My skin really liked this product. I have another mini that I am using up now!
5. Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
I only used this for my brows. It was okay, the formula wasn't too wet and kept my brows in place. I would repurchase this if I find it again.
6. Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
This was a flop for me. I didn't care for the felt tip on this, I found it too flimsy. The colour of black isn't very intense, I had to go over the same line several times to build the intensity. I would not buy this again.
7. Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths
These are my go to cleansing wipes! They are my fav, and I will be buying them again!
8. Neutragena Oil Free Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes
I found this scent very strong and off putting. I didn't care for these at all. They dried out before I could finish them.
1. Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
I didn't notice a difference from the regular one mentioned above.
2. Biore Ultra Nose Strip
These are nice to use once in while. They work okay.
3. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay
This mask is a peel off mask. It looks like you are a crazy person when you have it on, but it works well! I don't think I would buy the full size though.
4. mark. That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser with Sugar Maple/Black Willow Bark
This was a nice scrub, it was a bit harsh on my skin though. I prefer my Michael Todd scrubs. I would not buy the full size.
5. Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
I loooooooved this! I am seriously considering buying the full size. It pretty much glued my make-up to my face for the entire day! Amazing!
6. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream (4 samples)
I emptied all of these samples into a small container and they lasted me a couple of weeks. This is a light cream, which is nice for the day time. It was nice, but nothing amazing.
Wow! That was a lot of products! Congratulations if you made it this far! haha