Sunday, April 20, 2014

April TopBox

Last month, I received the GlamGlow TopBox again, if you want to see my previous GlamGlow TopBox you can see it here. This time it was only the 15g sample of the Tinglexfoliante Treatment, worth $21.
 I really love the GlamGlow mask and that is why I chose it again.

This month I received the regular TopBox. I was hoping for the Murale TopBox (like everyone else) but ended up with this instead.


I received the following products:

  • A FULL SIZE  LA Splash Nail Polish in Blowfish (Hot Pink) - $7.50
  • A 2mL Foil Sample of Elizabeth Arden Prevage  Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum - $20.67
  • A 50mL Sample of Pur-lisse Gentile Soymilk Cleaser & Make-up Remover - $10.91
  • 3 Shadows from BH Cosmetics - $2.84*
TOTAL VALUE: $41.92
*BH Cosmetics often goes on sale, with the sale right now, I estimate the value to be closer to $1.34.

All in all, I am just okay with this box. I have tried the cleanser and LOVE it! It is so gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and hydrated. I really like the colour of the nail polish and the formula is okay (I went 3 days without major chipping, so not bad). I am disappointed with receiving a foil sample even though it is a generous size and value...foil packets are just less exciting! I think that I will empty this into a pot to use it, otherwise it may dry up or spill easily. I saw this BH Cosmetics palette in another subscription service last year and wish that it were something new and exciting...This was a nice mixture of products and a good value. I'm excited to see what next month will have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment