Monday, April 21, 2014

Empties!

I have been very motivated to use up products by doing these posts. Here are all of my most recent beauty empties!


Here's what I thought of these products:


1. Keylime Cupcake Body Scrub: I really enjoyed this scrub, it was great to get rid of all of that dead, winter skin and left my skin feeling so smooth. The scent was amazing. I got this at Winner's and have a back-up for next winter.

2. Olay Ribbons Avocado & Cucumber Body Wash: This is so thick and creamy and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I will probably repurchase this again - perhaps a different scent.

3. John Freida Sheer Blonde Shampoo: I like this, but I don't find that it does anything incredible for my hair. If anything, it drys out my hair...I probably wouldn't repurchase.

4. The Body Shop Shower Gel (Satsuma): I LOVE this scent and the gel lathers nicely. I already have several other samples in different scents.


5. Julep Age Defying Hand Brightener: I really like this cream. It helps my hands survive the cold, dry winters. I already have a back-up of this product.

6. Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream: I received this in my TopBox last year. I have put off using it for a long time, but Wow! This is so moisturizing! I was so impressed! I already have another sample of this from this year's TopBox.

7. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: I am really enjoying this brand lately. I love the citrus scent, how quickly this soaks into my skin and the effects of it. I also love the packaging, the pump makes applying this so easy! I will probably repurchase this.

8. Michael Todd Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment: This is a nice cream. It takes a little while to soak into the skin, but does leave the eye area very hydrated. I have one more to use, which came with my skin regimen that I purchased. This lasted me a loooong time.


9. Simple Cleansing Wipes: These were nice and gentle. They don't have a harsh smell and do a good job of removing make-up. I really like the Simple Make-Up Remover, so I thought that I would like these - and I do! I would repurchase these.

10. Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes: These smell absolutely incredible! When I needed a pick-me-up, I would use one just for the scent haha...odd I know. They really leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. I will be repurchasing these!

11. Manna Blush in Orgasmic: I received this in my Wantable Box last May. I really enjoyed using it. It had just enough shimmer to create a glowy look. I probably won't repurchase this as I am not sure where to get it.

12.Colgate Pro Dental: I usually don't put toothpaste in here, but this was thrown in from my travel bag. this tasted a lot like baking soda, which I am not overly fond of. I prefer mint flavored toothpaste. Probably wouldn't repurchase.


13. Skintimate Shaving Cream: This lathers up really nice and does a good job. I really like this, but no more than other shaving creams. I will purchase it if it is on sale.

14. Laura Mercier Face Polish: This is amazing! Such a great exfoliant! Very gentle and smells fantastic! I will look into buying this when I finish my Michael Todd scrubs.

15. Benefit Fake-Up in Light: I didn't like this. I didn't find that it was very creamy and clung onto dry skin patches. I would not purchase the full size.

16. Gud Natural Body Lotion in Pearanormal: This scent was a bit much for me. It took a long time to sink into my skin. I would not purchase the full size.

17. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation, Brightening Moisturizer: This has a light scent and kept my sin feeling very hydrated. I only got 2 uses out of this sample, so I am still unsure if I would buy the full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment