Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sephora Haul! 15% OFF!

A few weeks ago, Sephora had their 15% off Sale for VIBs, so I took advantage of it and bought the following:



I have been lusting over a lot of these products and decided that the 15% off sale would be the best time to try them! I know that I am late to join the naked band wagon, but better late than never, right? I am absolutely LOVING the UD Naked 2 Palette, it is so beautiful and can really create so many different looks. This is by far the make-up item that I am the most pleased to own! I also bought the UD Naked Basics Palette. I am less impressed with this. I find that there is a lot of fall out, but do really like the colours. I am still thinking about returning this. The UD Naked Foundation, BB Cream & B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray were a great deal! I have previously received a sample of the spray and LOVE it! The foundation has been amazing, a perfect amount of glow and great coverage. I am less impressed with the BB Cream, but like the fact that it contains SPF. The UD Primer Potion works great, I like that it is not overly tinted and that it applies easily to the lid. I splurged on the 2-pack of the Beauty Blender. I have used dupes before and this definitely get the job done much better! I can't say that I have totally converted fro my Real Techniques Brushes, but I do enjoy using it to perfectly blend everything. I bought the St. Tropez Self Tanning Glove to use with the St. Tropez Gradual Tanning Gel that I purchased at Winner's. It says to rinse using warm water...DON'T! I did and it shriveled right up! I returned it for a new one. I recommend either not rinsing it at all, or using cold water only! I got the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe. It is perfect for filling in my brows just enough without them looking too harsh. I really like how precise this pencil is and that it has a spoolie. Lastly, I bought the Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Pencil in Champagne. This has such a nice, creamy texture and applies like a dream. I like applying it to my inner corners.

I know that went a little crazy, but I am loving all of these products (minus the Naked Basics) and using them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment