Sunday, April 7, 2013

Luxe Box :Spring 2013

My Spring Luxe Box came! Yay! after not being impressed with my winter box, I feel like this box is better, but still not as great at my Fall box.

Here is what I received!


  • A Loose Button Blending Sponge - Unknown Value
  • A Fulle Size Pandora's Box Mascara in Black - $19.00
  • A Full Size Colorsmash Hair Shadow in Rags to Riches - $15.00
  • A Full Size No Bleeding Lips Lip Liner - $14.99
  • A 10mLSample of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - $3.60
  • A 7mL Sample of Marni Perfume - $11.45
  • A 8mL Sample of Lancôme Génifique - $25.65
TOTAL VALUE: $89.69 +

Overall, I like this box. I'm happy to have received 3 full size products, some subscribers didn't get any, which isn't fair. I have a few of these blending sponges from other companies already, so I wasn't thrilled to see that in my box. Mascara is always nice to have, I'm so happy that it's black! I highly doubt that I will ever use the Hair Shadow...it's not very work appropriate and I`m not a teenager any more. I actually saw it in Sephora over the weekend and was shocked at how expensive it is!...The Marni Perfume smells like Christmas, in a bad way. Definitely not a scent that appeals to me! I am very happy to try the Lancôme product and the Hand Cream, but I am most excited about the No Bleeding Lips Lip Liner! Overall, these are all new products to me (minus the blending sponge), so I am happy to try some new products. However, I would have LOVED to have received the Moroccan Oil Body Buff, the KMS Quick Blow Dry Spray or the Eyeko Liner, but it's all luck of the draw! 

This season, the product variety was much better than my last box. Fingers crossed for the Summer Box to blow this one out of the water! I have an annual subscription to Luxe Box, so if the Summer Box isn't great, I`ll be unsubscribing! What did you get in your Luxe Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment