Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 2013 TopBox

This month I opted for the regular TopBox again. I really do like the surprise and the variety! Overall I am pretty happy with the contents of my box this month. Here is what I received.




  • Boxx Cosmetics Travel Size Foundation Brush - $28.00
  • Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover - $12.00
  • KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry - $2.81
  • Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub - $5.40
TOTAL VALUE: $48.21!
I'm happy with the Boxx Cosmetics Brush. I it so soft and a great size for travel! Also, I don't have a foundation brush - I usually use my beauty blender - so I'm excited to now have one. As I mentioned in my LuxeBox review, I have been wanting to try the KMS product. I blow dry my hair almost every morning and would love if this product cut down on the time that it took me! I'm also happy with the Michael Todd Product. I smells so good and claims to be gentle on the skin! I guess the only product that was a let down for me is the eye & lip makeup remover. I opted out of the Elizabeth Arden Privé Box because the products didn't interest me, and I end up receiving one regardless. Oh well! It will come in handy when I finish my other samples of Simple & Clinique eye makeup removers! I also saw that some people received afull size Cake hand Cream! LUCKY! Overall, another great box! Can't wait to see what next month will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment