Sunday, April 7, 2013

March 2013 Empties: Product Reviews

This post will review products that I have finished last month. There aren't many, but I have a lot of products that are close to empty for next month!



1. Bioré Triple Action Astringent
This product is something that I had't used in a very long time. I usually use Nivea toner, but decided to purchase this after receiving the Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser in a GlossyBox. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this product didn't harm my skin at all. I used it once a day and barely had any blemishes while using it. I will probably repurchase this product when I finish using my other toners.

2. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
I received this product in a GlossyBox and it didn't take me long to use up! This product has a very subtle scent, and moisturized quite well. It wasn't fast absorbing, but it did keep my legs feeling smooth all day. I love most Burt's bees products & the fact that they are natural products, but I don't think I would repurchase this product based on the fact that I have other lotions that work better for my skin.

3. Kérastase Elioxer Ultime
I received this product in my first LuxeBox and it took quite a while to use up. A little goes a long way. I have very long hair and one or two small pumps would be enough to make my hair noticeably more silky & shiny. This is a very similar product to Moroccan Oil, but I found it lighter feeling in my hair than even the Light version of Moroccan Oil. I will probably purchase this product when I finish my other hair oils.

4. Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover
I love that this nail polish remover is acetone free. It takes nail polish off very quickly, leaving minimal damage to my nails. It doesn't have a strong scent. I have already repurchased this product & would recommend it to all polish junkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment