Friday, March 15, 2013

March 2013 TopBox

This month none of the Privé TopBoxes really interested me, so I opted for the regular TopBox. I really do like the mystery, the variety and the value of the regular TopBoxes! Here is what I received:




-A 25 ml sample of Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Cream - $5.25
-Two 3mL samples of L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil - $1.25
-A Maskeraide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask (Pre Party Prep: Brighten, Prime & Energize) - $4.99
-A Marc Jacobs Fragrances Sample Pack & Pouch that contained:
                   *A 1.5mL sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy - $2.24
                   *A 1.5mL sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh- $1.72
                   *A 1.5mL sample of Marc Jacobs Lola- $2.36

TOTAL VALUE: + $17.81

Some people are really disappointed that this box didn`t contain any make-up products, but I really like this box. It is a good variety of products and the sample sizes are good. I`ve gotten lots of make-up in the last couple of boxes, so for me this box was a nice change! I am really looking forward to trying out the Maskeraide mask! I also like that they included 3 different scents of Marc Jacobs fragrances, such a great way to see which I like best! I`m also really happy with the hair oil, I am almost finished of my Moroccan Oil and really enjoy trying samples from different brands. These small vials are also great for travel! I haven`t tried many Aveda products, so I'm happy to have gotten one. It has a nice subtle scent that reminds me of ginger. All in all, though the value wasn`t great, the variety made up for it!

If you would like an invite to TopBox,please leave your e-mail address below!

No comments:

Post a Comment