Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 2013 Julep Maven Box

My March Julep Maven box came this week! This month I chose the Bombshell profile again. My original profile was Classic With A Twist, but i really haven't been liking those boxes. I think that overall this is my favorite collection since I became a Julep Maven  in May 2013. I love the pastel colours! This month, the Bombshell box included the following:


I received the following:
  • Minnie: Warm pastel pink opalescent shimmer
  • Adrianna: Smoky pistachio crème
  • Rock Star Hand Crème: Anti-aging, emollient blend of shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil, and vitamin E keeps hands hydrated, even after washing. This non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula will leave you cheering for an encore. Rock on.
  • Strawberry-Mint Lip Balm

This has been my favorite month in a long time! Julep definitely went above and beyond this month! I love the pastel colours so much! I have used Adrianna and she is lovely on the nails, I think I'll try Minnie later tonight!The Strawberry-Mint Lip Balm smells amazing and makes my lips feels so soft! I have been using my Julep Hand Brightener Lotion a lot lately and am very happy to replace it when it is all gone with this new Rock Star Hand Creme. Love this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment