Thursday, July 5, 2012

Julep June Mystery Box Product Review

Now that I have had some time to use the items that I have received in my Julep June Mystery Box, I figured it would be a great time to review some of them!

The base coat and top coat are both great! Though the top coat does have a really bad odor, it doesn't last long and helps your manicure last a very long time! It is well worth applying!

The nail growth revitalizing serum is great! I was kind of skeptical of this product, but have been using it once or twice a day and my nail have never looked better! They are hangnail free, growing nicely and stronger than they have ever been! This product is awesome & definitely not something that I would have purchased on my own for $38!

The pour plumping lip gloss is okay. It wouldn't be something that I would repurchase, but it's not something that will never get used either. I know a lot of people complain about it burning their lips, but I have very sensitive skin and though it does tingle, it's very bearable. The colour I received is very nice and compliments my skin tone well. The scent is okay, but it's nothing great.

The best pedi creme ever, the pomegranate creme and the pomegranate scrub are all fantastic! The fragrances are so nice, and not over powering. The product themselves fells amazing! I have only good things to say about these products!

Finally, the polishes! I wasn't a huge fan of Jodie for myself, but it is a beautiful colour that I am going to gift to my Mom. Molly is a really a really nice true red colour that I have been wearing on my toes! One coat is all you need of this polish! Drew is a beautiful hot pink colour, again you only need one coat! I received lots of compliments for Drew! Pippa is a nice neutral colour, the polish itself was a bit thick and the brush was a bit difficult to work with, but overall I was very pleased with all of these polishes!

 Right now there is a Julep sale on HauteLook! There are some amazing deals! Try some of the products, you won't be disappointed!

Don't forget,  you can sign up to become a Julep Maven for $0.01! Use the code PENNY to get your Intro Package for $0.01 when you become a Julep Maven today!

No comments:

Post a Comment