Thursday, July 5, 2012

HauteLook

For those of you that don't know, HauteLook is an online store that has different designer sale items everyday! That's right, everyday the items change, so you have to check regularly! I have my own favorite brands, and some brands that I am dying to try, so I check each day (with my fingers crossed!) hoping that one of those brands will be featured! Items are discounted up to 75%! How can you go wrong! I have recently made my first purchase from HauteLook. I ordered a pair pf Silver Jeans (for $29!!) They are my favorite brand of jeans and I knew exactly which size and style to order! They are usually upward of $100 dollars where I'm from, so I am very happy! I also ordered some make-up from e.l.f. I have never tried e.l.f. make-up before, but have heard amazing things! Being from Canada, I always check the shipping before I submit orders. Sometimes it's worth it, and sometimes it's not! I haven't received my order yet, so I'll let you know when I do! Check out HauteLook today for my fav polish brand, Julep! I'm really hoping for The Balm, Urban Decay and Still products to be featured soon!....

No comments:

Post a Comment